blog kay & yana: i LiKe BicYcleS...

i LiKe BicYcleS...

27 May 2010
salam to all aunty2 and uncle2...

when mommy and daddy bought me to shopping complex like mydin, jaya jusco and ETC... they must go to toys place...of course i love to play.. hehehhe.. lately,my mom and my dad like to bike me on the bicyle... i love too... but i still can't kayuh kayuh and dont know how to play this bicyles... my tok mak said i have to waiting until i can walk myself then my tokmak will present me that bicyles.. how excited i'am... i will try to walk then i can get my own bicyles... x syabarnye shaye... hehehhe.. mama, i'm very clever boy right... oh.. my mom and my dad take some pic to all my mom's frens.. so enjoy okay... daaa...




with love, Muhammad Rayyan Danish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Kay & Yana Copyright © 2016. Designed by MaiGraphicDesign